Saturday, March 30, 2013

Quapaw United Methodist Easter Egg Hunt at The Bernice Garden

So it was rainy and a bit cold but that didn't stop people from turning out for the Easter Egg hunt at The Bernice Garden today.

The Easter Bunny was there as well!



 I had a great visit, meeting members of the congregation along with the pastor and his wife.  Also I got to meet a new neighbor in the Lofts at SoMa...well she's lived there for 12 years and was so glad to see the wonderful changes in the building.  It was so much fun that I forgot all about the rain. 

There were pony rides for the kids and goats, sheep, llamas, dogs, and a donkey for the kids (and adults) to pet and have pictures taken with. 




 
 Check out the handiwork of Rev. Thompson Murray!
 
 


After my time there I had lunch at Boulevard Bread and some Loblolly Creamery ice cream down at The Green Corner Store!  I love their salted caramel ice cream as you can tell from the empty cup!





It was a great day!

No comments: